2018 'Get It Beauty' Winners - Concealers
*What is a Concealer?
I know there are so many options to choose from for the right all-purpose concealer - really conceals everything, won't crease into fine lines and makes my under eyes brighter etc,.
If it is poorly formulated or improperly applied, it can draw attention to imperfections - will give information about 'How to apply the concealer' later on this post.
*Recommendations with 'Good Ingredients'?
(Note: These concealers are Liquid & Cream type concealers and contain synthetic colorant as they're color makeup products).
*TOP 5 lists are..
1. Pony Effect Pro Fit Liquid Concealer - perfect coverage for fine lines & roughness and excellent adherence with a natural-look
* How to choose Concealer?
• For spot/visible imperfections - Choose your skin color or match with your foundation color.
• For more even finish over minor discolorations - a light to medium coverage concealer will do the trick.
• Liquid Concealer - Best for normal, combination, oily, sensitive and acne-prone skin
• Stick or Cream Concealer - Best for normal, dry or sensitive skin
*How to Apply Tips?
• Prep your face and eye area with a light layer of moisturizer - hydrating eye area minimizes the appearance of fine lines or wrinkles
• Using step is personal - you can use a concealer before or after foundation
• Use tools like a brush or sponge, it makes a long-lasting, more even and crease-free result
• Dust on translucent powder over concealer to set the base makeup
• Cover under eye circles - apply the concealer in the shape of an upside down triangle. Draw a triangle with the base under your eye and the
point toward your cheek. Blend the concealer in around the edges - gently pat or dab with fingers or sponge.
• For puffiness - to make less noticeable, mix a liquid concealer with bit of highlighter, then dab & blend it
© copyright - held by MySkinCleanser